Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pirates and Ninjas

Mr. Pink: Yar. Ye know what day it be matey?
Mr. Brown: talk like a queer day?
Mr. Pink: You'll walk the plank for that. There are no queers on pirate ships. Unless we're at sea longer than a week.
Mr. Pink: Than it's aloud.
Mr. Brown: so, gay pirates have very loud sex?
Mr. Brown: oh, allowed...A L L O W E D. I get it now.
Mr. Pink: Fook.
Mr. Pink: My I screw up and spell things phonetically sometimes. Makes me very angry.
Mr. Pink: And now you made me break character.
Mr. Brown: sorry man, it was harsh to come down on you like that
Mr. Pink: No, no. I deserved it.
Mr. Pink: I don't feel like talking like a pirate anymore today. And that is kind of your fault.
Mr. Brown: The wife is going to hit the store this morning, do you want her to pick up any special stuff for the kids?
Mr. Pink: I think we're good. Thanks.
Mr. Brown: alrighty
Mr. Pink: Don't you mean "aaaarrrrrrggghhh-righty"?
Mr. Brown: no, how would a ninja say it
Mr. Pink: Talk like a pirate, damn you!
Mr. Brown: everyone knows that ninjas are the natural enemy of pirates
Mr. Brown: it would be more exciting if we had a nemesis dynamic going
Mr. Brown: THROWING STAR
Mr. Pink: I suppose.
Mr. Brown: PALM SPIKES
Mr. Pink: CANNON BALL TO YOUR GROIN
Mr. Pink: That will show you....freaking ninjas.

No comments:

Post a Comment