Friday, June 12, 2009

Getting Fired

Mr. Pink: I probably just got fired because of that picture you sent me.
Mr. Brown: it’s the gift that keeps on giving I guess
Mr. Pink: How do you feel now that you got me fired?
Mr. Brown: I would actually feel rather shitty
Mr. Brown: I would send you a t-shirt that says "I'm sorry" with a sad face on it
Mr. Brown: that is how bad I would feel
Mr. Brown: it would be a very high quality t-shirt
Mr. Brown: Egyptian cotton and everything
Mr. Pink: And that would be totally awesome and make up for it.
Mr. Brown: If you get fired, you can live of Mrs. Pink’s salary
Mr. Pink:: Very good point.
Mr. Pink: Wait a second, I don't think she makes any money. Even thought she tells me she has a 24-hour a day job as a mother.
Mr. Brown: does she get a W-2 as a mom?
Mr. Brown: because you tell her, if there is no W-2 it’s not a real job.
Mr. Pink: She must get paid under the table.
Mr. Brown: you know who else doesn’t get a W-2? Hobos.
Mr. Pink: So true.
Mr. Pink: Only difference between Mr. Pink and a hobo is a roof…they are both mean drunks when it comes to the wine and personal hygiene of both leaves something to be desired.
Mr. Brown: amen to that

No comments:

Post a Comment