Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cougar Stalking

Mr. Brown: anything good going on this week
Mr. Pink: Butch and I were just looking at pics of cougars on Google Images and it didn't just bring up the 4-legged variety.
Mr. Pink: Luckily, I had SafeSearch on.
Mr. Brown: nice
Mr. Brown: you can show him what a cougar's old used up honey pot looks like
Mr. Brown: basically it’s a catcher mitt
Mr. Brown: all broken in and leathery from thousands of balls smacking it
Mr. Pink: When we were in the woods, I was telling Butch to always look behind him and also to look up into the trees.
Mr. Pink: I have a sincere fear of cougars.
Mr. Pink: I have dreams about them quite a few times.
Mr. Brown: really?
Mr. Pink: Yep.
Mr. Brown: dont give the poor kid a complex
Mr. Brown: or he'll be like you
Mr. Brown: looking for cougars under his bed every night
Mr. Pink: I made sure I didn't scare him. I just wanted to teach him the ways of the wild.
Mr. Brown: and to be afraid of middle age women who drink cosmos and want to dance with him
Mr. Pink: That's silly. I don't look for them under my bed....
Mr. Pink: I make Mrs. Pink do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment