Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dangers of Aging

Mr. Brown: happy birthday by the way, you old bastard
Mr. Pink: Thanks.
Mr. Pink: And now I know why Yoda wears a robe - When you get old, your balls sag and there's no way they'd fit into pants.
Mr. Brown: I could see how that would be a problem
Mr. Pink: This weekend you will only see me in robes, a good, comfy robe just makes that problem go away.
Mr. Brown: like a muumuu for fat people
Mr. Pink: People will say, "Hey Mr. Pink, why the robe?"
Mr. Brown: and you will say?
Mr. Pink: And I'll either just reply by saying "old balls" or...
Mr. Pink: Just lift my robe up to me knees, and they'll see why and walk away saying "Ohhhhhhhh, old balls."
Mr. Brown: yeah...gross
Mr. Pink: Oh, I know it is.
Mr. Brown: ready for this weekend
Mr. Pink: You bet your ass I am. I have my robes packed already.
Mr. Brown: you get your gift from Mrs. Pink yet
Mr. Brown: I helped pick it out
Mr. Brown: I'll give you a clue
Mr. Brown: its rhymes with "anal beads"
Mr. Brown: wait, I think I did the rhyming thing wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment