Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Asian Sun Bear

Mr. Pink: Yo yo. I am sitting pool-side in LA.
Mr. Brown: nice
Mr. Pink: My hotel is in the Asian district, just past the Mexican district.
Mr. Pink: And yesterday I saw the most roided-out Asian ever.
Mr. Pink: He was bloody huge.
Mr. Pink: And short.
Mr. Brown: why are you in the Asian area
Mr. Pink: Because I like to know that I have the biggest package in a 6-block radius.
Mr. Brown: smart thinking
Mr. Pink: I'm wearing a Speedo just to show everyone who is boss.
Mr. Pink: Actually, the hotel is only 3 miles from the Convention Center.
Mr. Pink: When I'm in the elevators, everyone smells of cabbage.
Mr. Brown: you've probably been eating stuff like dog, and tiger dick without even knowing it
Mr. Pink: The tiger dick I knew about.
Mr. Pink: When they snuck me the dog, I was wicked pissed.
Mr. Pink: I told them to take it back to the kitchen and get me the god damn Asian sun bear balls that I had ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment